Have you thought about becoming a board member for your school?
Come along to NZSTA’s Kōrari Programme to find out about becoming a school trustee on a school board!
We are holding a community hui at Te Whare Awhina at Waiopehu College on 8 April 2019 at 6.00 pm in the lead up to this year’s board of trustees’ elections.
At the hui you’ll hear about:
• What is a school board of trustees
• What do trustees do
• What skills do trustees need
• Who can become a trustee
• How do I become a trustee
• Who is on a board of trustees
• How is a board elected
• What help do school trustees get
• How does the board of trustees work
We look forward to seeing you and helping your school’s succession planning!