The Māori Education Trust 2019 Scholarship Programme is open and offers scholarships to Māori secondary school and tertiary students who meet the respective scholarship’s criteria.
The 2019 Tertiary Scholarship Programme is made up of the following scholarships:
- Frances Irwin Hunt Art Scholarship
- Nicholas Irwin Hunt Writing Scholarship
- Norman Kirk Memorial Scholarship
- Rose Hellaby Bursaries Scholarship
- Roy Watling Mitchell Bursaries Scholarship
- Sir Apirana Ngata Memorial Scholarship
- Sister Annie Henry Scholarship
- Tī Maru Māori Trust Scholarship
- Eric Hall McCormick Scholarship
- Pae Tawhiti Scholarship (to open early 2019)
- Queen Elizabeth II Postgraduate Fellowship
- Rangiriri and Mātene Te Whiwhi Winiata Scholarship
- Rose Hellaby Postgraduate Scholarship
- Roy Watling Mitchell Prestigious Professions Scholarship
- Tī Maru Māori Trust Prestigious Scholarship
Certificates, National Certificates and Diplomas:
- Regina Rudland Memorial Scholarship
We will be adding new tertiary scholarships to our site next week.
We would appreciate it if you would pass the attached flyer to your staff, students, and those within your community who would benefit from a scholarship.
While applicants are encouraged to apply on-line at www.maorieducation.org.nz, applicants can download an application form and guideline from the site, or contact us and we will forward copies by email or post.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact the office on 04 586 7971,
text: 027 262 8046, or email: email@example.com.