Whanau Ora Navigator
E nga mana, e nga reo, e nga parikarangaranga
Muaupoko Tribal Authority are seeking the services of a Whanau Ora Navigator in our community. Preference will be given to candidates who have completed Whanau Ora Services training and have demonstrated Navigator experience or Whanau Ora Navigator or Social work degree.
The successful applicant will have strong local networks, demonstrated awareness of kaupapa tuku iho and practices in a strength based manner.
To be successful in this role, the applicant will need to –
– Have a level of life experience complimentary and appropriate to the role
– Have aptitude and attributes to work with whanau to enable self determination.
– Build meaningful relationships with Whanau/Families and demonstrated positive outcomes
– Facilitate family group hui/conferences
– Engage Whanau/Families
– Build and maintain relationships with partnering agencies
– Maintain Individual whanau files/plans and be able to produce quality and timely reporting
– Be computer literate and competent in MS Office, Word and Excel
– be a team player with flexible working style
The successful applicant must have a clean police record, a full driver licence and undergo a ‘Safety Check’ as prescribed by the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014. For further information and Job Description, please contact Rebekah (Bex) – email@example.com
Hours will be Full time (40 hours per week) for delivery of a contract.
Completed Application Forms and C.V required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm Tuesday 30th January 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.