Do you have an ongoing long term health condition
e.g. Diabetes, Heart condition, Stroke, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis, Asthma, Chronic
Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Other Mental Health presentations that affects the way you
sleep, feel, exercise and generally enjoy life?
If you do, then you are not alone.
This six week course delivery aims to engage with and support whānau in the Manawatū
who have ongoing long term health conditions.
The key Principles of Self-Management are covered in the course content:
- Know and understand your condition
- Monitor and manage signs and symptoms
- Actively share in decision making with health professionals
- Adopt lifestyles that promote health
- Manage the impact of the condition on your physical, emotional and social life
- Follow your care plan developed in partnership with your health professional
The course runs for 2-2½ hours once a week for 6 weeks in a safe non-judgmental environment and is FREE of charge!
2 May 2017
to 6 June 2017
|1.00 pm to 3.00 pm||Te Whare Wairua o
140-148 Maxwells Line,
(Whakapai Hauora premises)
Registrations are essential
To make enquiries or register contact Eve Williams
Phone: (06) 354 9107 extn 311 | Email: email@example.com